Lucky Gunner Ammo Sales: What people bought in 2013Posted: January 12, 2014
Anthony Welsch, of LuckyGunner.com, writes: 2013 proved to be a remarkable, eventful, and sometimes frustrating time for ammo hunters all over the country. At Lucky Gunner, we can understand those emotions as the year proved to be a wild ride! Now, we’d like to give you a peek behind the curtain at Lucky Gunner and a look at some insider ammo stats and information.
You probably know Lucky Gunner Labs as a source of in-depth testing and insight into the ammo world. So, similarly to what we did at the end of 2012, we thought we’d give you a inside look at our biggest on-going experiment: delivering the most amazing experience possible to shooters who purchase ammunition online at LuckyGunner.com.
By now, you probably can tell how much we love data and feedback from shooters. It helps us make the best decisions about how to get shooters what they want, expect and need. With that in the back of our minds, we thought you might like a quick journey into the data and trends we noticed among shooters in 2013.
All of what we’re sharing comes from Google Analytics – we’ll admit, it’s not perfect, but it’s definitely good, consistent, and it’s considered the industry standard. So without further ado, let’s dive into 2013 in the ammo world:
The hot 22 long rifle market hasn’t cooled so the caliber’s jump from near the bottom of 2012′s top ten to a much more significant chunk of Lucky Gunner’s sales probably doesn’t surprise you much…
- Letter Re: Which Ammo to Stockpile? (survivalblog.com)
- Steel Cased/Bimetal Ammuntion Bad? (modernrifleman.net)
- The Year in Ammo (2013) (hsoi.com)
- Firefly Firearms current 2014 ammo policy (nyfirearms.com)
- California Democrats Push ‘Comprehensive’ Background Checks for Ammo Purchases (breitbart.com)
- Ammunition prices double this year due to shortage (republicanherald.com)
- Best Ammunition to Opt For When Hunting (ammunitionbulkammo.wordpress.com)
- New ‘Smart Rifle’ Makes Any Shooter a Pro (punditfromanotherplanet.com)