‘Cookie Jars Full of Drugs’Posted: January 20, 2014
The notorious party palace also contained four or five empty codeine bottles along with empty Fanta bottles, TMZ said.
The Fanta bottles appeared to be discolored by the codeine, a sign they were used to mix the narcotic drink Sizzurp, also called “lean.”
Luckily for the Biebs, the deputies were raiding the house for surveillance equipment and other evidence that could tie him to a recent egging of his neighbor’s mansion – not drugs.
Splash News/Splash News
Police raided the pop star’s home on Jan. 14 in connection to an egg-throwing incident.
“It’s pretty widely known the kid smokes weed,” Lt. David Thompson, the lead detective on the case, told the Daily News Thursday…
- Justin Bieber — Treasure Trove of Drugs In Mansion During Raid (tmz.com)
- NAIL IN COFFIN: Treasure Trove of Drugs In Bieber Mansion During Raid… (redflagnews.com)
- Justin Bieber: Cookie Jars Filled With Weed Found In House? (hollywoodlife.com)
- Justin Bieber’s Drug Abuse Problems…. (987ampradio.cbslocal.com)
- Justin Bieber — Abusing Drugs, Including Sizzurp (tmz.com)
- Justin Bieber’s House Raid Reviles The House Was Littered ‘Littered With Drugs’ And Had ‘Cookie Jars Filled With Weed’ (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- It’s Time For A Justin Update (pulsefeedz.wordpress.com)
- Justin Bieber’s house: A den of marijuana and sizzurp! (popbytes.com)
- Justin Bieber Undercover Drug Addict (celebnmusic247.com)
- Justin Bieber new drug allegations (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)