Finally: A Seahawks Logo Marijuana PipePosted: January 26, 2014
Sign of the times. High times.
And what to go better with this item than a Zippo NFL Seattle Seahawks Chrome Pocket Lighter ?
The weekend’s playoff football victories by the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks have created a teachable moment about the two leading marijuana law reform states in America, as well as a windfall for those who love dumb puns.
“Weed Bowl”, “Salad Bowl”, “420 Bowl”, “Chronic Bowl”, weed heads can’t get enough of the delicious matchup.
Allen St. Pierre, the executive director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, jokingly suggested that the game be renamed “The Super Oobie Doobie Bowl, McClatchy reports.
Pot law reform advocates are jumping on the global event to note how, despiteD.E.A. hype about the apocalyptic effects on pot, the two best teams in the NFL are from the most stony regions…
- Pot Advocates Rooting for Denver-Seattle ‘Super Oobie Doobie Bowl’ (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Pot Advocates Rooting for Denver-Seattle ‘Super Oobie Doobie Bowl’ (breitbart.com)
- Artists Turn Snow into Broncos and Seahawks Logos for Super Bowl XLVIII (bleacherreport.com)
- Super Bowl, man: NFL’s top two teams from states legalizing pot (utsandiego.com)
- Marijuana Groups Wage Weed-Friendly Bets To Highlight Reform In Super Bowl States (denver.cbslocal.com)
- A seahawk kinda send off (sarahwithacamerah.wordpress.com)
- Denver vs. Seattle: Do We Call It The Weed Bowl, Salad Bowl, 420 Bowl, Chronic Bowl …? (sfgate.com)
- Seattle Seahawks Fan Shaves Hair, Gets 12th Man Tattoo on Head (bleacherreport.com)
- Seattle Seahawks Fans Try to Stay Quiet During NFC Championship Game for $5K (bleacherreport.com)