Show Business Shows its Ass: Julia Dreyfus’ Constitution Tattoo Scores an F in HistoryPosted: April 10, 2014
New York Post front page for Thursday, April 10, 2014
Note: Hollywood’s – Rolling Stone’s — liberal ignorance is on display, as well as Julia’s exposed ass and side-boob. Julia’s cheeky “Constitution” tattoo? Good thing it’s not a real one! That John Hancock signature? Isn’t on the Constitution. It’s on the Declaration of Independence. John Hancock didn’t sign the Constitution. It’s only one of the most famous documents in the history of western civilization, so, you know, no big deal.
Great work, Rolling Stone. Bravo! They deserve all the hazing they’re getting.
- Julia Louis Dreyfus Naked on Rolling Stone Cover (guardianlv.com)
- Does Rolling Stone Magazine Need a History lesson on the Constitution after Flubbing tattoo on cover (conservativeread.com)
- Rolling Stone flubs Constitution tattoo on cover (sacbee.com)
- Rolling Stone flubs Constitution tattoo on cover (miamiherald.com)
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reveals All on Cover of Rolling Stone (guardianlv.com)
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus responds to Constitution error on ‘Rolling Stone’ cover (popwatch.ew.com)
- Rolling Stone flubs Constitution tattoo on cover (metronews.ca)
- Actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus appears nude on the cover of Rolling Stone (washingtonpost.com)