Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After DebatePosted: October 17, 2012
Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race.
As we reported yesterday, in addition to threats by Obama supporters to riot if Romney wins, innumerable Twitter users are also making direct death threats against Romney.
If the tables were turned and conservatives were making death threats against Obama in these numbers, it would be a national news story. Indeed, the mere act of hanging empty chairs from trees as a reference to Clint Eastwood’s RNC speech was hyped by the media as a deadly sign that conservatives were out to lynch black people if Obama won.
However, the major networks have remained completely silent on the disturbing trend of Obama supporters threatening to resort to violence if their candidate fails to secure a second term.
Twitchy has compiled a laundry list of assassination threats by Obama supporters made during and after the debate, and more continued to flood in this morning…
via » Infowars
- Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate (mountainrepublic.net)
- Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Post-presidential debate, Obama supporters renew vows to murder Mitt Romney (twitchy.com)
- Obama Supporters Threaten To Kill Romney If He Wins Election (dprogram.net)
- Death threats against Mitt Romney proliferate (twitchy.com)
- Obama Supporters Threaten To Kill Romney If He Wins Election (bobusnr.wordpress.com)