Clinton Asked For More Security in Benghazi, Obama said NoPosted: October 26, 2012
Last night, it was revealed that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had ordered more security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before it was attacked where four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens were murdered by Al-Qaeda but President Obama denied the request.
Klein also said that those same sources said that former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife [Hillary] to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.
Klein explained that everyone knew what was happening in Benghazi from the CIA to the National Security Agency and that there’s intelligence cables that have not been released.
Wilkow asked, “If everybody knew this including the White House, who would have given the order to go in and save the ambassador?”
Klein, “The President…he should have given the order to use the rapid reaction force…”
Wilkow, “Not Petraeus?”
Klein, “Well it has to come from the president.”
Wilkow also asked Klein about Valerie Jarrett who’s the Senior Advisor to Obama and Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, and her role in this cover-up.
Klein said, “We don’t know but we can only assume that every action that the president takes, and he said so, he is on the record saying “I don’t take any actions without passing it by Valerie Jarrett”… so we have to assume that Valerie Jarrett whose also by the way, hooked into the Chicago campaign line…she has a direct line to David Axlerod, was a part of this whole cover-up in the White House.”
This latest news comes on the heels when the Paulding County Republican Examiner reportedthat former CIA officer, Clare Lopez was a guest on the Glenn Beck TV on Monday evening and told Beck, “They let our ambassador and others die. In real time, watching it happen, and they didn’t do anything about it.
- Report: Hillary Asked For More Security in Benghazi, Obama Said No (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Ed Klein: Bill Clinton ‘Urging’ Hillary To Release Benghazi Documents That Would ‘Exonerate’ Her, Destroy Obama’s Re-Election Hopes (redalertpolitics.com)
- Bombshell: Clinton Ordered More Security, Obama Denied Request (itmakessenseblog.com)
- The Blaze: CIA OPERATORS TOLD TO ‘STAND DOWN’ DURING ATTACK & 3 URGENT REQUESTS FOR MILITARY BACK-UP WERE DENIED (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Obama himself denied security for Benghazi? (righttruth.typepad.com)
- Chris Stevens’ Last Words (frontpagemag.com)
- Ed Klein: Hillary Requested More Security For Benghazi, But The Orders Were Never Carried Out (minx.cc)