BREAKING: Hello Kitty planes head to the U.S. marketPosted: September 7, 2013
Cat lovers and little girls rejoice: Hello Kitty planes are headed to the U.S.
Taiwan‘s EVA Air will be bringing the cartoon cat to the Los Angeles skies three times a week beginning September 18, on flights to Taipei.
European travel agents with cat-loving clients, fear not. You soon will be seeing the kitty too.
EVA Air already flies five hello Kitty-themed planes to Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, China and Guam.
From the painting on its exterior to the boarding passes, headrests, utensils, soap dispensers and snacks, everything in and on the plane will feature the white cartoon cat with the red bow.
The flight attendants will wear Hello Kitty aprons.
And, of course, they will sell Hello Kitty souvenirs.
By Cheryl RosenSource: Trip Helpmate – “Hello Kitty planes head to the U.S. market”
- Hello Kitty planes head to the U.S. market (triphelpmate.com)
- Hello Kitty planes head to the U.S. (cnn.com)
- EVA Chairman to pilot new Hello Kitty plane on maiden flight (wantchinatimes.com)
- Hello Kitty, world’s cutest planes head to the U.S. (dulichnhigia.wordpress.com)
- Hello Kitty-themed plane coming to America (nydailynews.com)
- EVA Air’s Hello Kitty Planes to Land in US This September (meetsobsession.com)
- World’s cutest planes head to the U.S. (wyff4.com)
- World’s cutest planes head West (wdsu.com)
- It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s Hello Kitty! (gadling.com)
- Hello Kitty Plane? (ahmadalijetplane.wordpress.com)