Obama returns from G-20: focuses like a laser beam on…GolfPosted: September 7, 2013
Facing sternest test of his presidency, struggling to persuade Congress to OK military intervention in Syria, President Obama…plays golf!
— Byron York (@ByronYork) September 7, 2013
Well, not only played golf:
But just minutes after the press pool reported Obama is on the golf course, the White House made sure to issue the pooler the following bulletin:
This afternoon, the President received an update from his Chief of Staff, Denis McDonough, on the administration’s latest consultations with members of Congress. The President will make additional calls to members of Congress this weekend.
Finally delivering on those “green” jobs!Source: Michelle Malkin – “Obama returns from G-20; Immediately starts working on a fairway to settle the Syria dilemma”
- Obama Lobbying Congress From Sand Trap (whitehousedossier.com)
- Obama faces high-stakes week on Syria (huffingtonpost.com)
- Back home, high-stakes week on Syria awaits Obama (news.yahoo.com)
- Swedish Reporter Asks Obama if Nobel Peace Prize Presents ‘Dilemma’ When Planning Syria Attack (mediaite.com)
- Obama sets Tuesday speech; big challenges on Syria (news.yahoo.com)
- Obama back in US to face Syria fight (bbc.co.uk)
- Syria, Budget and Debt Top Congressional Agenda (abcnews.go.com)
- Obama appeals to country to back U.S. military force in Syria (reuters.com)
- Striking Syria…What If …..They Strike Back? (robertjprince.wordpress.com)