RFK Jr.: Sharpton a Buffoon, ‘Has Done More Damage to the Black Cause Than George Wallace’Posted: September 9, 2013
RFK Jr. also kept notes for his journal during his month-long stint in a Puerto Rican prison that July. He, the Rev. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson’s wife, Jacqueline, were charged with trespassing during protests on Vieques, the Puerto Rican island the US Navy used as a bombing range.
The Revs. Jackson and Sharpton “give me the creeps,” Kennedy writes in a July 5 entry.
“Al Sharpton has done more damage to the black cause than [segregationist Alabama Gov.] George Wallace. He has suffocated the decent black leaders in New York,” he says. “His transparent venal blackmail and extortion schemes taint all black leadership.”
Rev. Al Sharpton gave Robert F. Kennedy Jr. “the creeps,” he wrote in his diary.
He goes on to call Sharpton a “buffoon” who has never escaped the “stench” of his advocacy for Tawana Brawley, the black Dutchess County teen who fabricated a story about six white men raping her in 1987.
If only other Democrats weren’t so afraid of this buffoon, perhaps more of them might have spoken up over the years. Meanwhile, he torches Jackson as well.
“His love affair with [Nation of Islam leader] Louis Farrakhan and his Jewish xenophobia are also unforgivable,” Kennedy adds.
“I feel dirty around him, and I feel like I’m being used. I feel like with Jesse, it’s all about Jesse.”
The NY Post came upon his diary and published excerpts Sunday, including lurid details of all the women he slept with while married. New he’s scurrying for cover. More on that here.
“Nothing in that diary was ever meant for publication. I have nothing but respect for Governor Cuomo, Rev. Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, all of whom have distinguished themselves as extraordinary national leaders over the past decade.”
- RFK Jr Calls Sharpton a ‘Buffoon,’ Says Jesse Jackson Addicted to ‘Publicity’ (breitbart.com)
- In Secret Diary, RFK Jr. Lets It Rip On Sharpton, Jackson, Bush (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- RFK Jr.’s ’01 Diary Surfaces: 37 Affairs, Fierce Jabs At Rev. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson (radaronline.com)
- “Black Hate” Gets Smacked Down by Liberal Democrat (breitbart.com)
- You Won’t Believe How Much ‘Civil Rights’ Group Pays Rev. Al Sharpton (ijreview.com)
- Why Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton stay silent about black on white murders (fireandreamitchell.com)
- Fox hosts: Hey Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, where’s the outrage now? (bizpacreview.com)