Woman Arrested After Alleged Casino Fountain Skinny DipPosted: September 12, 2013
UPDATED with photos HERE: A 29-year-old Shreveport woman was arrested Sunday night after allegedly stripping down naked and then going for a swim in the fountain of the Horseshoe Casino and Hotel. Olympic Gold medalist Courtney Cox (pictured) now faces charges of disturbing the peace and public intoxication. It was a highly alert casino security team that contacted the Bossier City Police Department after witnessing the nude casino swim.
A police spokesperson told a local reporter that Cox was drunk and given many opportunities to contact a sober friend to take her home. According to police, she then began yelling and cursing in front of casino employees and hotel patrons despite their advice to remain calm.
Cox was booked into the Bossier City Jail. She is a thrice decorated Olympic Gold medalist in the 400 meter individual medley.
- Woman Arrested After Alleged Casino Fountain Skinny Dip (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Random Ridiculousness: Woman Caught Skinny Dipping In Casino Fountain In Front Of Guests (bossip.com)
- Woman arrested for skinny dipping in casino fountain… (breitbart.com)
- Courtney Cox of Shreveport Arrested for Skinny Dipping at Casino (everyjoe.com)
- Public Skinny Dipping by Mother of Two, Courtney Cox, 29, in Horseshoe Casino Fountain in Front of Other Guests While Drunk Ended Up in Arrest (katenews2day.com)
- What Part of This Story Is True? (aleksandreia.com)