And now a word from constitutional scholar Nancy PelosiPosted: September 24, 2013
“And so, it was 165 years ago, 165 years ago. Imagine the courage it took for those women to go to Seneca Falls and do what they did there, to even leave home without their husband’s permission, or father’s, or whoever it was. To go to Seneca Falls, and to paraphrase what our founders said in the Constitution of the United States: they said the truths that are self-evident, that every man and woman, that men and women were created equal and that we must go forward in recognition of that.”
The Founders passed it and she still doesn’t know what’s in it. Come on, Nancy, that’s from the Declaration of Independence — the one that starts out “Four score and seven years ago” or something.
Here are some more constitutional re-writes, Pelosi style.
- Nancy Pelosi confuses Constitution with Declaration of Independence (examiner.com)
- ‘To form a more imperfect union’: Citizens mock Pelosi with #NancyPelosiConstitutionQuotes (twitchy.com)
- Nancy Pelosi Confuses U.S. Constitution With Declaration Of Independence (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Pelosi Confuses U.S. Constitution With Declaration Of Independence (ijreview.com)
- Nancy Pelosi Confuses Constitution With Declaration Of Independence… (VIDEO) (redflagnews.com)
- Pelosi Confuses Constitution With the Declaration of Independence at Planned Parenthood and CAP Event (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Pelosi Confuses Declaration of Independence with U.S. Constitution (mediaite.com)
- Nancy Pelosi: Nothing left to cut in budget (marketsanity.com)
- Vatican court head: No communion for Nancy Pelosi (washingtontimes.com)
- Cardinal Burke: Nancy Pelosi ‘must’ be denied Communion (lifesitenews.com)