NBC Reveals Role as Official White House Advocacy Organization: Announces Week of Programming to Promote Obama Health Care AgendaPosted: September 30, 2013 | |
Yesterday NBC announced it would be running a week of programming to help Obamacare get off its feet. So whether you like the bill or not (and let’s be honest, most Americans are not), NBC is going to hold the President’s hand and tell you all the great things about the new health care law.
The headline of the NBC press release reads:
NBC News Launches “Ready or Not, the New Healthcare Law,” a Multi-Screen Experience to Help Americans Get the Most Out of the Affordable Care Act
Dr. Nancy Snyderman Answers Most Pressing Questions Across Social and Via New Video Series #AskDrNancy
Interactive Tools and Resources Help Audience Navigate New Healthcare Benefits and Marketplaces
Starting Monday NBC News will “devote special coverage across all of its platforms to ‘Ready or Not, the New Healthcare Law,’ an extensive series aimed at explaining the complexities of the ACA and its impact on consumers”.
One of the first highlights for the week will be an interview between Dr. Nancy Snyderman and HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. That ought to be amusing and obviously non-partisan! During the rest of the week we will be bombarded with information about how to sign up for the now mandatory health insurance. According to NBC, “’Ready or Not, the New Healthcare Law’ will also provide extensive coverage on the process of enrolling in health insurance marketplaces”.
So basically whenever you turn your TV on to NBC next week, be prepared to be overwhelmed with loads of helpful information on the great benefits of Obamacare. Geesh, when did NBC blatantly become a pro-Obama platform? They used to just sneakily do this stuff.
- OUTRAGEOUS: State-Run NBC News To Air Special Propaganda Series Promoting ObamaCare (patdollard.com)
- NBC To Dedicate A Week Of Programming Promoting Obamacare (ijreview.com)
- Lap Dogs: NBC to Run Week of Programming to Help Launch Obamacare (1800politics.com)
- NBC Announces Week of Programming to Help Obamacare Succeed (gopthedailydose.com)
- NBC Announces Week of Programming to Help Obamacare Succeed (townhall.com)
- NBC to Air Obamacare Advertising Series as ‘News’ (breitbart.com)
- NBC Set To Spend The Week As Obama’s Personal Propaganda Machine (personalliberty.com)
- NBC Launches Week of Programming to Boost Obamacare… (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- Still clueless over Obamacare? Dr. Nancy Snyderman answers your questions (nbcnews.com)
- Kaiser/NBC poll: Americans angsting over Obamacare (nbcnews.com)