[VIDEO] UPDATED with English Subtitles: Hong Kong Alpha-Woman Scolding, Trash-Talkin’, and Bitch-Slapping her Beta-Boyfriend in PublicPosted: October 6, 2013
UPDATE 10/14/2013: Discovered at another blog, Basti in China, here’s an updated version of the video with English translation. Finally, a chance to hear their interaction, learn more what their little street spat is about. His crime? Seems he took another girl to his apartment, contrary to the expectations of the girlfriend, seen here delivering street justice, Hong Kong style. For his alleged indiscretion, he takes a whipping, in front of strangers. Until the cops (not seen here) come and arrest his female abuser. As the French say….Cherchez la femme.
James Griffiths reports: The above video has received over 200,000 views in the two days since it was uploaded. In the video, a Hong Kong woman repeatedly slaps her kneeling boyfriend on a public street.
The 20 year old woman was arrested for assaulting her 23 year old (hopefully now ex) boyfriend. The ugly altercation came about after the man allegedly cheated on the woman, Oriental Daily reports.
His partner repeatedly shouts about him for ‘failing to treat her as a girlfriend’ while passers-by spoke out to the man, stating that the she “isn’t worth it”, calling for him to break up with her and disapproving of the beating. A female bystander engaged saying “stand up, ditch this ugly girl, you deserve better“, telling the woman that, whatever happened, “doesn’t warrant you slapping your boyfriend in the middle of the street“.
Perhaps if he’d just acted as a stool for her more often, this scene could have been avoided.
- When Hong Kong is a Woman (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- VIDEO | Hong Kong Girl Slaps Kneeling Boyfriend Multiple Times in Public (mitsueki.wordpress.com)
- Hong Kong in Pictures (beontheroad.com)
- Headline of Apple Daily: White Woman Works as Dishwasher in Hong Kong (badcanto.wordpress.com)
- The Exploration of Hong Kong’s Alleys and Beyond (lokyintsang1.wordpress.com)
- Shopping in Hong Kong: The Word on the Street (mintmochamusings.com)
- Huge UFO Mother Ship In Hong Kong (disclose.tv)