NRA Training Material Sales Reach Record HighPosted: October 17, 2013
Through the first three quarters of 2013, the National Rifle Association’s Program Materials Center has processed a record 46,000 transactions, selling 850,000 units of training materials. The Program Materials Center is the NRA’s source for firearm training handbooks and videos, shooting aides, medals, program apparel and more. More than 90% of the center’s transactions are for NRA’s firearm education and training courses taught by certified instructors throughout the United States.
The most sought-after materials are for NRA’s pistol-based courses, predominantly NRA Basic Pistol, FIRST Steps Pistol Orientation, and Basic Personal Protection in the Home.
“Our Program Materials Center is an invaluable resource to the more than 116,000 dedicated instructors who ensure the National Rifle Association is the United States’ top provider of firearms training,” said Bill Poole, Managing Director of NRA’s Education and Training Division. “Without the support of our instructors, we would not be able to help so many Americans enjoy their Second Amendment rights in a safe and responsible manner.”
Visit the NRA Program Materials Center website at http://materials.nrahq.org/go/home.aspx.
- Gun-Control People, This is Your Cue to Wet Your Pants: NRA Fundraising Breaks Records (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- NRA announces fundraising record (wtvr.com)
- NRA pushes back against Illinois proposal to increase gun penalties (nraila.org)
- NRA Pushes Back In Illinois (nyfirearms.com)
- Bradley Byrne lands NRA endorsement in AL-01 runoff (al.com)
- OC High School Student Ordered To Remove NRA T-Shirt Because It Promotes Gun Violence (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- NRA has more than 800 exhibitors for its new Great American Outdoor Show (pennlive.com)
- California’s Semi-Automatic Rifle Ban Vetoed By Gov. Jerry Brown (huffingtonpost.com)