NBC News: ‘Obama Wasn’t Ready to be President…’Posted: October 20, 2013
MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough is waking up to the fact that despite all the hype that accompanied President Barack Obama when he made his 2008 presidential run, he wasn’t ready for primetime.
“Barack Obama has proven over the past five years that he wasn’t ready to be president of the United States,” Scarborough said on his show Tuesday, according to Newsmax. “And he proves it still today.” [VIDEO]
Scarborough said Obama “came out of nowhere” as a freshman senator, and “a couple years later, people elected him president of the United States.”
Obama served less than a decade in the Illinois Senate with a less-than-stellar record that included numerous instances of voting “present.”
He followed that distinguished service with less than a full term in the U.S. Senate, also unimpressive. Most of his time there seemed to be spent running for the presidency.
Yet, solely on the basis that “Barack Obama was against the [Iraq] war,” the Democratic Party “went out and sold him like he was a bag of potato chips, they marketed him [and] he becomes president of the United States,” Scarborough said.
- Scarborough admits Obama wasn’t ready to be president; sold to us like bag of chips (bizpacreview.com)
- Joe Scarborough: Obama Wasn’t Ready to be President (cornhusker4palin.newsvine.com)
- NBC News Admits ‘Obama Wasn’t Ready to be President… Sold to Us Like a Bag of Chips’ (thelastgreatstand.com)
- NBC News Admits ‘Obama Wasn’t Ready to be President… Sold to Us Like a Bag of Chips’ (redflagnews.com)
- NBC News Admits ‘Obama Wasn’t Ready to be President… Sold to Us Like a Bag of Chips’ (pressall.wordpress.com)
- “Morning Joe” Wakes Up (clevelandfoxers.wordpress.com)
- Joe Scarborough Goes After Obama for ‘Partisan’ Speech During Shooting (mediaite.com)