Pressure: NBC News Deletes Obamacare Story, Stealth Edits, Breaks Drudge LinkPosted: October 29, 2013
BEN SHAPIRO reports: On Monday, NBC News reported that President Obama’s administration knew for three years that Americans would lose their current insurance under Obamacare. The story quickly became the lead at the Drudge Report, making it the hottest political story on the Internet immediately.
For several hours, there was no problem. Then, late at night, the story was pulled, the link was changed thereby breaking the Drudge link, and stealth edits were made to the piece. In particular, one key paragraph met the cutting room floor…
None of this should come as a shock to the Obama administration. The law states that policies in effect as of March 23, 2010 will be “grandfathered,” meaning consumers can keep those policies even though they don’t meet requirements of the new health care law. But the Department of Health and Human Services then wrote regulations that narrowed that provision, by saying that if any part of a policy was significantly changed since that date — the deductible, co-pay, or benefits, for example — the policy would not be grandfathered.
- NBC Deletes Giant Story Exposing Obamacare – Update Story Is Back (patdollard.com)
- NBC News has weird technical issues with its bombshell Obamacare article (twitchy.com)
- Report: Obama Knew He Was Lying on Keeping Your Insurance (breitbart.com)
- That’s Weird?… NBC Deletes Top Story Criticizing Obama on Health Care (thegatewaypundit.com)
- NBC News Drops Bombshell, Pulls Original Article on Obama Knowingly Lying About ObamaCare (ijreview.com)
- NBC News’ Bombshell Obamacare Report Disappears Due to ‘Publishing Glitch’ – and There Was Something Missing From Republished Version (theblaze.com)
- Did Obama threaten NBC? ObamaCARE expose disappears (fireandreamitchell.com)
- Report: Obama Knew He Was Lying on Keeping Your Insurance (onenewspage.us)
- NBC Disappears Deadly ObamaCare Report UPDATE: It’s Back (breitbart.com)