This Caterpillar Might Just Be Iron Man’s Twin BrotherPosted: November 1, 2013
Not much is known about the budding super hero, but its resemblance to our favorite iron clad, laser beam shooting, explosion-prone billionaire philanthropist is uncanny.
And the photo has generated considerable buzz as it makes the rounds on the internet. “Iron Man – Now available in forest green!” one person commented on Imgur. “When the metamorphosis happens does he become Thor or something?” another pondered.
We’re not sure if Iron Man can sweat, but he’s got to be worried.
- Caterpillar that looks like Iron Man: Picture of superhero insect goes viral (mirror.co.uk)
- Green caterpillar bears uncanny resemblance to Iron Man (metro.co.uk)
- COMICS: “Iron Metropolitan” Begins In First Look At IRON MAN #18 (comicbookmovie.com)
- U.S. Military Wants To Create ‘Iron Man Suit’: Tony Stark Unavailable for Comment (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Lancaster County teen impresses with homemade “Iron Man” suit (fox43.com)
- First Marvel character, Thor, comes to Disneyland (ocregister.com)
- Lancaster County teen impresses with homemade “Iron Man” suit (americanforchange.com)
- Iron Man : Get your clothes Ironed . (nandinigoel.wordpress.com)