Women Offer Sex for Obamacare on ‘Sugar Daddy’ WebsitePosted: November 12, 2013 | |
The controversial “Sugar Daddy” dating website SeekingArrangement.com, which pairs young women with wealthy men, has a new Obamacare-related marketing strategy: “Don’t Get Screwed by Obamacare, Find a Sugar Daddy.”
Single women hit by higher-than-expected health insurance premiums through Obamacare are apparently turning to potential patrons for financial help, providing intimate companionship in return.
According to the company, there has been an 83% increase in the use of the keyword “health care” in women’s “Sugar Baby” dating profiles.
The company’s pitch suggests asking a Sugar Daddy for help to pay new Obamacare insurance premiums, rather than asking “your employer or your parents” for money:
The average twenty-something woman not covered on her parents’ insurance will likely see an increase to her monthly premium. But with a Sugar Daddy footing the bill, $249/month will seem like no big deal–not to mention the spare cash.
Don’t worry about penalties or added costs due to the Affordable Care Act. The average Sugar Baby on SeekingArrangement.com receives $3000 month from her Sugar Daddy. Don’t get screwed by Obamacare, find a Sugar Daddy today!
The video (NSFW) features slapstick depictions of Obamacare’s failures, culminating in a simulation of an attractive woman performing oral sex on a wealthy man in a flashy car, who presumably is covering the cost of her Obamacare plan.
Update: Brandon Wade, Founder and CEO of SeekingArrangement.com, told Breitbart News that the website is providing a valuable service for those facing the new and unexpected financial hardship of Obamacare.
“We noticed that there was a huge increase in the amount of discussions on our website relating to Obamacare,” he said. “Obamacare is going to be affecting a lot of the members on our website. And because of that, we decided to launch this campaign to help them.
“It’s young people who are really being taken advantage of, who are really on the losing end of the Obamacare deal. And most of them are looking for an alternative for ways to pay for Obamacare, or to pay the fine if they don’t buy insurance.”
- The solution to Obamacare – find a “sugar daddy” (planet.infowars.com)
- “Sugar Daddy” Website Has Solution For Women Who Can’t Afford Obamacare (downtrend.com)
- Dating Site: ‘Don’t Get Screwed by Obamacare,’ Get on the Sugar Daddy Insurance Plan (nationalreview.com)
- Sugar Daddy Finder Website Has Solution For Women Who Can’t Afford Obamacare… “Don’t Get Screwed By Obamacare, Find A Sugar Daddy!” (libertynews.com)
- Site Offers Sugar Daddy To Offset Obamacare (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- WATCH: Online Dating Site Says ‘Don’t Get Screwed by Obamacare, Find a Sugar Daddy’ (mediaite.com)
- Latest Obamacare Ads Are an Insult to All Americans (thestir.cafemom.com)
- Dating Website Releases ‘Screwed By Obamacare’ Insurance Video (washington.cbslocal.com)