Herpes Virus Found on Library Copies of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’Posted: November 15, 2013 | |
Traces of cocaine were found on all 10 books. The traces were small enough that readers would not feel the effects, but significant enough that they could test positive for cocaine.
In order to prevent a public panic, professors assured readers that the concentrations of the herpes virus were minimal and that the virus could not be contracted simply by touching the book.
They also suggested that books are for reading.
- Herpes Virus Found on Library Copies of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’… (breitbart.com)
- This library’s copy of Fifty Shades of Grey has herpes (io9.com)
- Library Copy Of ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Found To Have Herpes (coed.com)
- Herpes Virus Found on Library Copies of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Professors Test Fifty Shades of Grey Library Book, Find It Has Traces of the Herpes Virus (newsfeed.time.com)
- Herpes Virus Found on Library Copies of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’… (redflagnews.com)
- Your Library’s Copy of ‘Fifty Shades of Gray’ Is Covered in Herpes (thedatereport.com)
- Herpes & Cocaine Traces Found On 10 Copies Of Fifty Shades Of Grey (gopthedailydose.com)
- ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ And Herpes? Professor Tests Book, Finds Traces of Cocaine And STD (medicaldaily.com)
- So, the Herpes Virus Was Found on a “Fifty Shades of Grey” Library Copy (complex.com)