PUSHBACK: Teen Playing ‘Knockout Game’ Shot Twice by VictimPosted: November 21, 2013
A teen playing the “Knockout Game” in Lansing, Michigan unwittingly targeted a concealed carry permit holder and was shot twice. He survived and is now in jail.
AWR Hawkins writes: As Breitbart News previously reported, the “Knockout Game” thrives in areas where victims are unarmed. In the “game,” teens approach a stranger on the sidewalk or in an alley and punch the stranger in an attempt to knock him or her out. A punch that results in a knockout scores one point.
WILX in Lansing reported that teenager Marvell Weaver, who is black, tried to knock out a father who was standing at a bus stop waiting for his daughter to arrive. Instead of simply punching the father, Weaver tried a variation on the “game” by trying to taze the man. The taser malfunctioned, and the father pulled a .40 cal handgun and shot the teenager twice.
Weaver admits to previously knocking out six or seven people on other days before targeting the man who shot him. He said being shot by the father at the bus stop was “a lesson learned.”
Weaver is now serving one year in jail.
- Thugs Picked the Wrong Dad to Target for Shameful ‘Knockout Game’ – He’s a Concealed-Carry Permit Holder, and He Used It (theblaze.com)
- Thugs Picked the Wrong Dad to Target for Shameful ‘Knockout Game’ – He’s a Concealed-carry Permit Holder, and He Used It (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: “Knockout game” VS concealed carry permit holder…who do you think wins? (priceofliberty.tumblr.com)
- Concealed carry permittee shoots attacker twice during ‘Knockout Game’ (capitolcityproject.com)
- Thug S We Have Your # and It Is a Large Caliper (godgutsandoldglory.wordpress.com)
- Teen Playing Knockout Game Shot By Would-Be Victim, Arrested (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Teen Playing Knockout Game Gets Shot Twice By Intended Victim Then Jailed (truthfrequencyradio.com)
- Marvell Weaver Fails at ‘Knockout Game,’ Gets Shot and Arrested (+Photos) (theepochtimes.com)