[VIDEO] Kathleen Sebelius As Obamacare Website CrashesPosted: November 21, 2013 | |
The perpetually annoyed Health and Human Services
overlord Secretary Kathleen Sebelius had an embarrassing moment in Florida yesterday as she was touring Miami.
She was meeting with Obamacare Navigators when the HealthCare.Gov website crashed right in front of her. This must happen a lot because she took it in stride, saying cheerfully, “Uh oh!” while her host said, “Oh, that happens every day!”
Yeah, that’s helpful. Even worse, as the local news reports, all the time Kathleen was there, only two people signed up. Two. (Here’s more of the video.) What a completely embarrassing disaster.
- Obamacare Website Crashes In Front Of Sebelius In Miami (freebeacon.com)
- HealthCare.gov Web site crashes as Sebelius visits sign-up site (washingtonpost.com)
- HealthCare.gov Crashes on Sebelius at Promotional Event (heritage.org)
- Healthcare.gov Crashes in Front of Kathleen Sebelius (mediaite.com)
- ‘Uh-Oh’: Kathleen Sebelius’ Nightmare Moment Visiting People Trying to Sign Up for Obamacare (theblaze.com)
- Watch SNL’s Hilarious Spoof of Kathleen Sebelius Trying to Explain Helathcare.gov (ijreview.com)
- Poetic Justice: ObamaCare Website Crashes In Sebelius’ Face (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- Poetic Justice: ObamaCare Website Crashes In Sebelius’ Face (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- WATCH Kathleen Sebelius As Obamacare Website Crashes In Front Of Her: ‘Uh Oh!’ (ijreview.com)