GENERATION SCREWED: Young People Finally Come To Their Senses About ObamaPosted: December 4, 2013
Most young adults would vote to recall the president
(CLEARLY, THEY’RE ALL RACISTS)
America’s youngest adults, the voting block who elected the diverse, hip, hopeful Barry O. the first time around, have become disenchanted with the president’s lies and plain bad policy. Even the young guns, who are assumed to be ignorant, naive, and imprudent, are proving we’re not so easily duped. We’ve seen right through the Obama Administration’s healthcare folly.
The National Journal reports:
Young Americans are turning against Barack Obama and Obamacare, according to a new survey of millennials, people between the ages of 18 and 29 who are vital to the fortunes of the president and his signature healthcare law.
According to the study, which is part of a 13-year study of the attitudes of young adults, “Obama’s approval rating among young Americans is just 41 percent, down 11 points from a year ago. While 55 percent said they voted for Obama in 2012, only 46 percent said they would do so again.” 47 percent said they would recall him, and, “The recall-Obama figure was even higher among the youngest millennials, ages 18 to 24, at 52 percent.”
Coulda, shoulda, woulda? They say “If you’re not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you’re not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” I say if you’re a not a conservative at twenty, you have no brain, either. But nonetheless, this is an encouraging trend, and exciting news for 2014.
The Republican National Committee reacted to the news with the following statement:
Obama has increased Millennials insurance premiums and lied to them about keeping their coverage. Young Americans aren’t daft, they know a bad deal when they see one and that is why they are abandoning the President and no amount of spin can change the facts that just like MySpace, Millenials are over Obama.
If Obama can’t sell free healthcare to the young and impressionable, just who exactly is going to buy it?
Teresa Mull is the managing editor of Human Events.
- Poll: 52% of Young Adults Want Obama Recalled, 57% Oppose ObamaCare (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Survey Says…Obama is Losing the Millennials (pjmedia.com)
- Millennials Abandon Obama and Obamacare: A majority of America’s youngest adults would vote to recall the president. (nalert.blogspot.com)
- RNC: Obama Lied, His Millennial Support Died (breitbart.com)
- Harvard poll: Millennial meltdown for Obama (hotair.com)
- Woah: America’s youngest voters have turned on Obama in a BIG way (theblaze.com)
- Millennials Aren’t Too Hot On Obamacare, Obama: Harvard Poll (newsy.com)
- Harvard Poll: Millennials Abandon Obamacare, Would Vote to ‘Recall’ Obama (mediaite.com)