Black Supremacist Finally Out at DHSPosted: December 12, 2013 | |
Alex Seitz-Wald reports: Ayo Kimathi, the Department of Homeland Security employee who had an alter ego as a militant black supremacist, has finally left the agency, months after his radical moonlighting was outed.
In November, we reported that DHS still hadn’t fired Kimathi, four months after his website espousing the “ethnic cleansing” of whites and “black-skinned Uncle Tom race traitors” had come to light. In August, he was placed on paid leave, pending administrative review.
But Wednesday afternoon, DHS deputy press secretary Gillian Christensen confirmed to National Journal that Kimathi, a procurement specialist for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, has left the agency. “Mr. Kimathi is no longer an ICE employee. His last day with the agency was December 6,” she said. She could not, however, clarify whether he resigned or was formally terminated, citing government-wide employment privacy policies.
Kimathi, going by the nom de guerre “the Irritated Genie,” ran a website called “War on the Horizon” and gave lectures preaching that blacks had to rise up in a massive war between the races. “In order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites—more than our Christian hearts can possibly count,” he wrote in one such post.
Civil-service laws make it exceedingly difficult for the government to fire employees, even in cases like this, but many observers expressed outrage that Kimathi was still cashing a government paycheck while his case was under review.
“This is welcome but long overdue news,” said Josh Glasstetter of the Southern Poverty Law Center, the anti-hate group that first outed Kimathi. “DHS had known for months about Kimathi’s promotion of violence. Some of his coworkers reportedly feared for their own safety. Regrettably, DHS only took action after we publicized his activities.”
- Black Supremacist Finally Out at DHS (gopthedailydose.com)
- UPDATE: Black supremacist finally removed from Homeland Security… (breitbart.com)
- Black supremacist finally out at DHS (utsandiego.com)
- DHS fires Black supremacist employee (blacklistednews.com)
- Black supremacist no longer employed at DHS: report (washingtontimes.com)
- ‘Homeland Security’ Still Hasn’t Fired Black Supremacist Who Called For Mass Murder Of Whites (patriotnetdaily.com)
- ICE’s Homophobic Black Supremacist Employee Is No Longer with the Agency (thewire.com)
- DHS Finally Fires Black Supremacist (freebeacon.com)