Obamacare’s ‘Pajama Boy’ Revealed: accused of racism, anti-SemitismPosted: December 19, 2013 | |
Patrick Howley reports: Ethan Krupp, the little man who played “Pajama Boy” in a widely-mocked Obamacare ad, was accused in college of racism and anti-Semitism.
Krupp, an Organizing for Action (OFA) content writer who became the face of progressive America when he sipped cocoa and smirked while wearing a onesie pajama suit in a recent Obamacare ad, is also a failed comedy writer whose work was not appreciated in his own time.
Krupp was the editor of Wisconsin’s college-town “Madison Misnomer” as recently as 2010, noting that “Nothing is ever accomplished” at editorial meetings and “It probably won’t last more than another year.” But while Krupp’s failures at getting people to care about his projects make him a less-than-ideal spokesman for Obamacare, Krupp brings some larger baggage to Obama-world.
“We have gotten complaints about the paper being too harsh on Jewish students. It’s a comedy newspaper. Is there any doubt 95 percent of the writers are Jewish?…Actually, people have called us racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, fascist, ageist, homophobic, self-loathing, Glenn Beck supporters, Coasties and other negative words people commonly mistake with communism. To them I give a huge middle finger, and then probably agree with their concerns,” Krupp said.
“That person was murdered,” Krupp said of the critic who compared him to a Glenn Beck supporter.
“We have no morals, and we will attack you. But you really don’t have to worry because no one reads the paper anyway,” Krupp added.
With his comedy writing career on hold, Krupp is now and will forever be known for wearing a onesie and also green Christmas socks in separate Obamacare ads.
OFA did not immediately provide information about Pajama Boy’s whereabouts or how to speak with him at his current snuggle spot.
- Pajama Boy and the Politics of Image (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- Revealed: ‘Pajama boy’ is an OFA employee who attended UW-Madison (hotair.com)
- The Real Life Pajama Boy (powerlineblog.com)
- EU drops its ‘working definition’ of anti-Semitism (timesofisrael.com)
- EU anti-racism agency unable to define anti-Semitism, official says (jta.org)
- Ethan Krupp aka Pajamaboy accused of racism, anti-Semitism in 2010 (fireandreamitchell.com)
- Obamacare’s ‘Pajama Boy’ was accused of racism, anti-Semitism (iowntheworld.com)