[VIDEO] New CNN Poll Shows Obama Is Losing His Own Base Over ObamacarePosted: December 23, 2013
Jim Hoft posts: The latest CNN poll found support for Obamacare at an all-time low.
Obama is losing his own base over Obamacare
Most Americans believe the law will result in higher prices.
Support for the country’s new health care law has dropped to a record low, according to a new national poll.
And a CNN/ORC International survey released Monday also indicates that most Americans predict that the Affordable Care Act will actually result in higher prices for their own medical care.
Only 35% of those questioned in the poll say they support the health care law, a 5-point drop in less than a month. Sixty-two percent say they oppose the law, up four points from November.
Nearly all of the newfound opposition is coming from women.
“Opposition to Obamacare rose six points among women, from 54% in November to 60% now, while opinion of the new law remained virtually unchanged among men,” CNN Polling Director Keating Holland said. “That’s bad news for an administration that is reaching out to moms across the country in an effort to make Obamacare a success.”
- Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit loses health care because of ObamaCARE (fireandreamitchell.com)
- New CNN Poll Shows Obama Is Losing His Own Base Over Obamacare (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit, one of my FAVORITE sites,loses health care because of ObamaScare (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Asking for Prayer, Blogger Jim Hoft – Gateway Pundit Loses Health Insurance, Receives Soul-Ugly Leftist Email (grumpyelder.com)
- Name Them and Shame Them: 13 Democrats That Knew You’d Lose Your Health Insurance But Promised You Could Keep It (im41.com)
- Obama “Care” Also Cutting Off Jim Hoft From Gateway Pundit? (themadjewess.com)
- Press Release: Jim Hoft, Gateway Pundit, Plans Wheel-In Rally at Senator Claire McCaskill’s St. Louis Office (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Obamacare support hits new all-time low (rare.us)
- New Obamacare Tax You Didn’t Know About Kicks In (whitehousedossier.com)