College Plays the Race Card, Literally, in Anti-Whiteness PlayPosted: January 9, 2014
Robby Soave reports: A public university hosted a theater productions in which actors lamented their whiteness, whined about “all white spaces” in American society and claimed that striving for colorblindness is tantamount to racism.
The production is based off the work of former NPR host Michele Norris, who runs a website that encourages people to play their own personal race card by coining a six-word sentence about their experiences with race and posting it on her blog.
“How would you distill your thoughts, experiences or observations about race into one sentence that only has six words?” reads Norris’s website.
At UO’s production, student-actors were given considerably more than six words.
“I’m never asked about hot sauce,” revealed one of the students, an Asian woman — an apparent indication that society is explicitly racist…
- University Of Oregon Sponsors White-Shaming Play “The Race Card Project”… (weaselzippers.us)
- ‘The Race Card Project’: University Of Oregon Sponsors White-Shaming Play (patdollard.com)
- Six race obsessed liberal Universities participating in new Race Card Project (topconservativenews.com)
- Chris Matthews: Republicans Winning in 2014 Would Bring WAR and PESTILENCE and DICK CHENEY!!! (therightscoop.com)
- Jesse Jackson Demands Meeting With A&E… Predictably Plays the Race Card (dcclothesline.com)
- Constitutional Law Professor Plays Race Card on Obamacare: ‘Southern, White Radicals’ are to Blame for ACA Failure (freedomoutpost.com)
- Black Liberal Leader: MSNBC Using Racial McCarthyism To Silence Mainstream Black Voices Who Shun The Race Card… (weaselzippers.us)
- Anti-Israel George Mason group plays race card on Pres for opposing boycott (legalinsurrection.com)
- House Of Race Cards: MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Accuses Marco Rubio Of Blocking Appointee Because He’s Black Homosexual (patdollard.com)
- ZoNATION: Oprah Orders More Whine On The Race Card (askmarion.wordpress.com)