OUCH! Poll: Obama Rates Lower than Bush After KatrinaPosted: January 9, 2014
According to a poll released Thursday from Investors Business Daily and TIPP, twenty percent of Democrats now oppose Obamacare, and over one in six want to see President Obama’s signature program repealed completely. A whopping 55 percent of Americans are against the law, the highest
number charted by IBD/TIPP since the inception of the poll question. Obamacare earns only 37 percent support. Support for repeal of the law has increased four points among Democrats over the last month alone.
Obama’s ratings in the IBD/TIPP Presidential Leadership Index now stand below George W. Bush’s
in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. That’s driven largely by fear about Obamacare, given that almost four in ten Americans believe they will lose their doctors thanks to the law.
- Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Falls To Only 38%, Rates Lower Than Bush After Hurricane Katrina… (weaselzippers.us)
- Poll: Obama Rates Lower than Bush After Katrina (breitbart.com)
- IBD/TIPP Presidential Leadership poll finds Obama’s lower than Bush after Hurricane Katrina… (bluegrasspundit.com)
- Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Falls To Only 38%, Rates Lower Than Bush After Hurricane Katrina… (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- Calling the Obamacare rollout the president’s ‘Katrina moment’ is absurd | Michael Cohen (theguardian.com)
- Like Obama, Obamacare starts collapsing in Gallup poll: 40% approve, 55% disapprove (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- CNN Poll – ObamaCare Is Sinking Obama: “The Numbers Are Ugly” (joemiller.us)
- Good Morning America: Is Obamacare President’s Obama’s Hurricane Katrina? (buzzfeed.com)