‘RED FRIDAY’ – The Non-Communist Version: Discount-Crazed Shoppers Rush China’s Apple Stores for Wonderful Capitalist GoodiesPosted: January 14, 2014
“It’s like a refuge camp!” wrote Jason Ng, who tweeted this photo from Hong Kong
This year, eligible countries include China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Previous years have seen modest price cuts on select Macs, iPads, iPods and various Apple-made accessories.
Thanks @jasonyng for the photo.
- Apple launches Red Friday Sale (koreaherald.com)
- Huge crowds hit Apple Retail Stores for ‘Red Friday’ discounts in Hong Kong (macdailynews.com)
- Apple’s ‘Red Friday’ Sale Is On With Discounts On iOS Devices, Macs And More (appadvice.com)
- Apple is holding its ‘Red Friday’ Chinese New Year sale on January 10 across Asia (thenextweb.com)
- Apple To Hold ‘Red Friday’ Lunar New Year Sale In Select Asian Markets On Jan. 10 (appadvice.com)
- [VIDEO] Hong Kong No Pants Subway Ride (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Apple to Hold One-Day ‘Red Friday’ Sale in Asian Markets on January 10 (iClarified.com)
- Apple Red Friday Sale Announced For Various Countries In Asia (ubergizmo.com)
- Crowds rush Apple’s Chinese stores for ‘Red Friday’ discounts (technewsworlds.wordpress.com)