[VIDEO] Curiously, CNN Reporter Appears High on Weed During Segment on What? Where Were We? Oh yeah. MarijuanaPosted: January 15, 2014 Filed under: Mediasphere, U.S. News | Tags: Anderson Cooper, Cannabis, CNN, Colorado, Contact high, Gawker, Health, Kaye, Marijuana, pot, Randi Kaye 2 Comments
From Hot Air: Allahpundit again…
Via Gawker, if you can’t watch the whole thing, skip to 4:00 to see why last night Anderson Cooper called this the greatest live hit the show’s ever done. My favorite moment is that big, bright, glassy-eyed smile at 5:15. (Second-favorite: The thoughtful explanation of the difference between sativa and indica.) The question here isn’t whether she’s high — the symptoms she describes are familiar even to non-users (losing her train of thought, finding things unusually funny, etc) — but whether she could have gotten this giggly from a contact high, i.e. from second-hand smoke without taking a hit herself. Answer: Yes, if she was around lots and lots of it. A single joint won’t do much to a bystander; 16 joints might. According to Kaye, she was riding around in the close confines of a limo all day with veteran potheads smoking blunts as big as cannons. Contact-high verdict: Plausible.
- CNN Reporter Gets Stoned During Story On Colorado Legalization! (dailypaul.com)
- Watch CNN Reporter With ‘Contact High’ Giggle Her Way Through Story on Colorado Pot Laws (Video) (jeromiewilliams.com)
- Watch CNN Reporter With ‘Contact High’ Giggle Her Way Through Story on Colorado Pot Laws (Video) (aattp.org)
- CNN reporter’s contact-high gets buzz (boston.com)
- CNN reporter does ‘extensive research,’ gets contact high during Colorado legalization story (boston.com)
- Video: Sure looks like CNN’s reporter was baked during a segment on marijuana (ivoter.com)
- CNN Correspondent Was Totally (Not) High During Pot Report (mediabistro.com)
- Was This CNN Reporter Stoned During Pot Story? (bilerico.com)
- Anderson Cooper Declares ‘Greatest Live Hit’ Ever: Randi Kaye Pot Report (mediabistro.com)
Reblogged this on Dead Citizen's Rights Society.
Reblogged this on 4:20 Smokers Blog.