WH Press Secretary Jay Carney’s New Facial Hair Raises Disturbing QuestionsPosted: January 15, 2014
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney isn’t quite ready to say good-bye to the holiday break — and he has the beard to prove it.
Stepping up to the podium for his first press briefing in over two weeks, Carney surprised reporters with a scruffy post-holiday beard.
“Your beard has a Twitter handle already,” one reporter said to him.
The Twitter handle honoring Carney’s scruffy face, @presssecbeard, amassed 200+ followers since Monday’s press briefing.
- ‘The press secretary brought props today!’ It’s like Jay Carney wants to be mocked [Photoshops] (twitchy.com)
- Truth-ache! Jay Carney’s face sums up ‘affordable’ Obamacare lie [pic] (twitchy.com)
- [WATCH] Jay Carney deflects whether the president’s signed up for Obamacare yet (redalertpolitics.com)
- Jay Carney Laughs as Entire Briefing Room Explodes at Him Over Photographer Access (mediaite.com)
- Video Report: White House Press Secretary, Jay Carney, Says Barack Obama Promises to Sign Up for Obamacare, But Doesn’t Know When (libertynews.com)
- Jay Carney Says No One Ever Asked President Obama if He’d Met Uncle Omar Until Now (mediaite.com)
- Jay Carney defends boss’ ‘lie of the year’: Year-end lists are ‘always fun’ (bizpacreview.com)
- Are You Really Covered: Jay Carney Isn’t Sure (dailybrowse.wordpress.com)
- The Jay Carney beard GIF you have been waiting for (washingtonpost.com)
- Jay Carney’s new facial hair spurs Scooby Doo casting call (dailycaller.com)