Weinstein: “I don’t think we need guns in this country. And I hate it. I think the NRA is a disaster area…”Posted: January 16, 2014
Congratulations, genius. You’re setting out to make a movie that will annoy more than 60 million Americans who responsibly own firearms. What a great marketing strategy that will be! Why, this new project will take … the same oh-so-courageous-and-tediously-didactic path as the anti-war films Lions for Lambs and Rendition, two films which bombed at the box office in 2007, both of which also starred … Meryl Streep.
“I’m making a movie that the NRA will hate…”
The man who fills screens with flying bullets on a regular basis told Howard Stern yesterday that he’s going to make the NRA
“…wish they weren’t alive after I’m done with them.”
Good luck with that. We won’t hold our breath.
- Harvey Weinstein to Change Everybody’s Mind on Firearms (nationalreview.com)
- Harvey Weinstein plans to take down the gun industry (dailycaller.com)
- Harvey Weinstein Promises New Film With Meryl Streep Will Make NRA Wish They Weren’t Alive (thegatewaypundit.com)
- [VIDEO] ‘The Five’ Gleefully Torch Hollywood Hypocrite Gas Bag Harvey Weinstein (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Weinstein: I’m making a movie that the NRA will hate (hotair.com)
- Harvey Weinstein Says He’ll Make Anti-NRA Movie With Meryl Streep (variety.com)