OP-ED: ‘No, Mr. Obama, we don’t dislike you because you’re black…’Posted: January 22, 2014
Wayne Allyn Root writes: America, we have an egotistical, delusional president. He has convinced himself that he is disliked by many Americans because he is black.
In a lengthy interview with New Yorker magazine editor David Remnick the president tells him, “There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president. Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president.”
President Obama’s approval rating has fallen badly in the national polls. His ratings are historically low. The second lowest in modern history at this point of a presidency. Lower than Bush. Lower than everyone but Richard Nixon.
“I don’t dislike Obama. I dislike his beliefs and his policies”
Here come the excuses. Obama desperately wants to believe it’s all because he’s black. Because if he didn’t have that excuse, it would have to be based on his performance.
When Obama blames “some folks” for not liking him because he’s black, he refers to conservatives and white Americans. I’m an unapologetic member of both groups.
It’s an interesting excuse.
If we disliked him for the color of his skin, that would excuse his failed performance as president. How convenient. That would excuse everything he’s done to damage or destroy American exceptionalism, capitalism, and the U.S. economy.
If this was about race, it would excuse his dismantling of the economy. It would excuse the 92 million working-age Americans not in the workforce.
It would excuse all-time record lows for workforce participation. It would excuse tens of thousands, and in some cases, hundreds of thousands of Americans dropping out of the workforce every month.
It would excuse the fact that only crummy, crappy, low-wage part-time jobs are being created because of Obama’s policies…
Wayne Allyn Root is capitalist evangelist, entrepreneur, and Libertarian-conservative Republican. He is a former Libertarian vice presidential nominee. Wayne’s latest book is “The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide: Secrets to Protecting Your Family, Your Finances, and Your Freedom.” For more, visit his website: www.ROOTforAmerica.com. Follow him on Twitter@WayneRoot.
- Horrible! Obama Blames Racism For His Lower Approval Ratings (thegatewaypundit.com)
- What Obama Said, and What He Didn’t (nationalreview.com)
- Wayne Allyn Root – America Falls Out Of The Top 10 For Economic Freedom (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- Obama: My low approval ratings might be kind of racist, or something (hotair.com)
- Sharpton: Obama Encouraged Us Not to Blame Race for Opposition (nationalreview.com)
- Obama: Some People Dislike Me Because They Don’t Like That I’m Black (pakalertpress.com)
- Obama’s Deranged New Yorker Interview (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Obama: Some People Dislike Me Because They Don’t Like That I’m Black (breitbart.com)
- Palin Urges Obama To Honor MLK: ‘No More Playing The Race Card’ (washington.cbslocal.com)