[VIDEO] K-Street Cronyism Has its Own Action Figures: Meet The KroniesPosted: January 28, 2014
Over at the Corner, Veronique de Rugy has this treat: Like every year, we can expect that bankers, farmers, green-energy providers, defense contractors, health insurers, and other protected industries will be among the winners of the agenda the president outlines in tomorrow night’s State Of Union Address. Well, now they have hot new toys to represent them and this very funny video to tell their story:
Over at the Federalist, Sean Davis notes:
At long last, somebody has finally cartoonized K Street cronyism.
But wait, there’s more! Each Krony character gets its own video. There’s an ethanol junky, a defense contractor, a Wall Street banker, a union goon, and a big government regulator. Each has a unique origin story and a list of special powers.
The website is here and it is priceless.
- Meet Some of the State of the Union’s Winners: The Kronies (dancingczars.wordpress.com)
- Video: Meet “The Kronies” (hotair.com)
- Introducing Washington, D.C.’s Hottest New Toy: The Kronies (thefederalist.com)
- ‘The Kronies’ a brilliant action-figure spoof of Obama’s corrupt ‘capitalism’ (ivoter.com)
- The Kronies Love Small Business And Hate Crony Capitalism, But Can They Bring People Together? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Get Kronies. Get Konnected! (newsninja2012.com)
- The Kronies (thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Kronies’ a brilliant action-figure spoof of Obama’s corrupt ‘capitalism’ (bizpacreview.com)