Once Again, Bill Ayers Admits Authorship of Obama’s Autobiography: ‘I Wrote It’Posted: February 1, 2014
Debra Heine reports: Bill Ayers, the unrepentant former leader of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist group and avowed (“small c”) communist, has admitted on numerous occasions over the past five years that he wrote “Dreams from My Father,” for which Barack Obama has taken full credit.
But Ayers always shades his admissions with a layer of irony, using the now familiar line, “yes I did, and if you can help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties with you.”
The conversation took a familiar path, but toward the end, Corsi tried to cut through the irony, pointing out to Ayers that he typically says he wrote it and will split the royalties with anyone who can prove it.
Corsi asserted that Ayers’ familiar, ironic reply was a declaration that he doesn’t really mean what he’s saying, that he was “taking it back.”
“No, it does not take it back,” Ayers insisted.
“It doesn’t?” asked Corsi.
“No,” Ayers said.
“You wrote it?”
“I wrote it,” Ayers said.
“All Ayers would have to do is give a press conference in which he demonstrated he was the principle craftsman behind ‘Dreams’ and the whole myth of Obama’s literary genius would come crashing down,” Cashill said.
- ‘Hear Bill Ayers say again, ‘I wrote Obama bio” (homegrownmedia.info)
- Hear Bill Ayers say again, ‘I wrote Obama bio’ (conservativebyte.com)
- Terrorist Ayers Finally Admits He Wrote aka Obama’s Book (fellowshipoftheminds.com)
- Dinesh D’Souza vs. Bill Ayers Live Streaming Tonight 7:30pm ET (gulagbound.com)
- Long time friend of Obama, Bill Ayers says “Constitution Needs To Be Replaced” (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- ‘Too funny!’ Dennis Miller’s MSNBC apology zinger may save your liver; Bonus: Bill Ayers giggles (twitchy.com)
- Long time friend of Obama, Bill Ayers says “Constitution Needs To Be Replaced” (homegrownmedia.info)
- Dinesh D’Souza to take on radical Bill Ayers in Left vs Right Debate (newsninja2012.com)