[VIDEO] Andrew Breitbart Flashback: ‘Take on the Bullies on the Playground’Posted: February 2, 2014
On a personal note, Andrew Breitbart is one of the reasons punditfromanotherplanet exists. I read his book, two or three years ago, and it ignited a series of events and discoveries that inspired and activated me–like a lot of people exposed to Andrew’s magnetic, generous personality–it’s not passive reading, it’s a call to join the revolution, and raise some hell. If you’ve not read it yet, it’s available as an ebook now, too.
From the book’s manic introduction, to its updated conclusion (to include the Weiner episode and crazy press conference) it’s a wild ride. He’d just taken down Anthony Weiner, and had to defend his own reputation against a breathtakingly vicious smear effort. Andrew emerged–with style–stronger and more victorious, principled, and fair, than any of his critics would have imagined.
Sunday, October 27, 2013, William A. Jacobson writes:
…may be the best interview of Andrew I’ve ever seen.
And it’s as relevant, if not more so, now as it was back then.
There’s so much in it, listen to it all.
At 8:45 Andrew describes highly-credentialed mainstream journalists as “the most arrogant bastards you could possibly meet in your entire life.” Sounds about right. Maybe understatement.
Two years later Andrew died.
[Andrew’s book – Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World – at Amazon]
- [VIDEO] Andrew Breitbart Remembered (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- ‘A brawler for truth’: Andrew Breitbart remembered on birthday (twitchy.com)
- [VIDEO] Andrew Breitbart Remembered (ivoter.com)
- Washington Post Defames Andrew Breitbart (pjmedia.com)
- It’ll be a cold day in hell before Andrew Breitbart gets an apology from me (momocrats.typepad.com)
- Why is the Washington Post letting Shirley Sherrod take over their gossip blog? (dailycaller.com)
- TODAY IS ANDREW BREITBART’S BIRTHDAY. You might want to watch this interview of Andrew that Helen… (pjmedia.com)
- Andrew Breitbart would have been 45 years old today – leftist scum mock his death (fireandreamitchell.com)
- Andrew Breitbart, 1969-2012 (iowahawk.typepad.com)