Memo to Hillary from The Billionaire’s Club: ‘The Vault is Open, Madame’Posted: February 3, 2014
Billionaires Alice Walton, George Soros and Marc Benioff are helping to finance a super-political action committee encouraging former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to run for president, according to a report filed yesterday with the Federal Election Commission.
The super-PAC earlier reported raising about $4 million last year from 30,000 donors, most of them giving small amounts, such as $20.16. Walton, Soros and Benioff were among 33 people or companies that gave $25,000 in the second half of 2013, the FEC report shows. New Yorkers who chipped in to help their former senator include Roger Altman, the chairman and founder of New York-based Evercore Partners Inc...
- The billionaires start lining up behind Hillary Clinton (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Hillary’s Billionaires (freebeacon.com)
- The billionaires start lining up behind Hillary Clinton (stateofglobe.com)
- George Soros, Walmart Heiress Flood Hillary Clinton Super PAC with Cash (breitbart.com)
- Walton, Benioff Join Billionaires Backing Clinton in 2016 (picturesdotnews.wordpress.com)
- Walton, Benioff Join Billionaires Backing Clinton in 2016 – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Hillary Clinton: It’s Fun to Watch FOX When Someone Else Is “Being Blitzed and Sacked” …(Sort of Like Benghazi) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Why are the Clintons hawking a seedy, Soros-backed for-profit college corporation? (dailycaller.com)
- These Billionaires Are Now Ready For Hillary (huffingtonpost.com)