Report Card: Only 29% say President Bambi Has Nation Headed in Right DirectionPosted: February 10, 2014
[Check out Zogby’s book: First Globals Understanding, Managing, & Unleashing the Potential of Our Millennial Generation at Amazon]
“I am a numbers guy and the numbers are mixed. Troubling for Obama is that so few Americans feel the U.S. is headed in the right direction (29 percent average) and that the stock market is falling. This could be the inevitable correction and the obvious impact of the Fed‘s tapering.
“He is also still upside down in public opinion toward Obamacare, though the gap between supporters and opponents is not really widening.
“On the flip side, his approval numbers are averaging at 43 percent, more like 44 percent in the most recent polls, and the numbers of applications for jobless benefits are considerably down. Unemployment is down to 6.6 percent, and only 113,000 new jobs were created, but November and December job numbers have been revised up….
Zogby is the senior analyst for Zogby Analytics and author (with Joan Snyder Kuhl) of The First Globals: Understanding, Managing, and Unleashing our Millennial Generation.
- Poll: Only 29% Say Obama Has Nation Headed In Right Direction… (weaselzippers.us)
- Only 29% think the nation is heading in the right direction… (bluegrasspundit.com)
- Pollster Zogby On Obama’s Apology: ‘Lame, Little, Late’ (ijreview.com)
- Zogby poll: How’s that ‘hope ‘n change’ working out? (seeingredaz.wordpress.com)
- Understanding Millennials: Unleashing the Talents of First Global Generation (heritage.org)
- Majority of Americans Believe U.S. Leadership has Tumbled to 40 Year Low, New Pew Survey Says (blackchristiannews.com)
- Obama’s policies are alienating him from blacks, Hispanics, Millennials (redalertpolitics.com)
- Blacks, Hispanics, Youth Abandoning Obama Ideology (dancingczars.wordpress.com)