Thomas Jefferson Rolls in his Grave as Liberty-Crushing 21st Century Socialist Presidential Pretenders Invade His House…Posted: February 10, 2014
Sacré Bleu! Obama and François Hollande to Celebrate ‘Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness’ in Monticello
Daniel Halper writes:
President Obama and French President François Hollande will visit Monticello tomorrow afternoon, according to the official White House schedule. It’s in the spirit of “the shared values we hold dear: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness,” says the White House.
“Later in the afternoon, as part of the State Visit of President François Hollande to the United States, President Obama and President Hollande will travel to Charlottesville, Virginia. There will be in-town travel pool coverage of the departure from the West Slope of the Washington Monument, and the arrival at Charlottesville Albemarle Airport is open to pre-credentialed media,” reads Obama’s schedule.
“While in Charlottesville, the President and President Hollande will tour Monticello and deliver remarks. As the residence of Thomas Jefferson, one of the United States’ earliest envoys to France, Monticello reflects Jefferson’s affection for the people of France, the long-standing relations between our two democracies, and the shared values we hold dear: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. There will be out-of-town travel pool coverage of the tour and remarks…
- Obama’s Monticello visit expected to delay traffic (washingtontimes.com)
- French president to tour Monticello with President Obama (wtvr.com)
- French President to Find Familiar at Monticello – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Obama and Hollande: A strong alliance (wyff4.com)
- Obama, French president to tour Monticello (ktvb.com)
- French president to find familiar at Monticello (bdtonline.com)
- French president to find familiar at Monticello (kansas.com)
- President of France to see French influence at Jefferson’s Monticello (wjla.com)