[VIDEO] The Economics of SexPosted: February 14, 2014 | Author: Pundit Planet | Filed under: Economics, Health and Social Issues, Mediasphere, Think Tank | Tags: Austin Texas, economics, Facebook, Human sexuality, Pornography, Sex, Sexuality, Valentines Day, YouTube |4 Comments
Essential to the mission of the Austin Institute is the dissemination of both thought-provoking and rigorous academic research on family, sexuality, social structures and human relationships. In order to engage a wider audience, we are developing select research projects into a medium amenable to our digital age…
The Economics of Sex – YouTube
For more about the Economics of Sex:
Like the Austin Institute on Facebook:
Follow the Austin Institute on Twitter:
- Some 70-Something Women Having ‘Best Sex Ever’? Really? (Yes.) (commonhealth.wbur.org)
- Influence Student Behavior College Sex Week (educationviews.org)
- Taking sex out of the bedroom and putting it into the classroom (dailycal.org)
- The sex Olympics (kottke.org)
- Might be the funniest BF quiz yet. I got A Little Bit Gay!! How Gay Are You? http://t.co/fs1xFFTcPw via @buzzfeed (buzzfeed.com)
- Austin cab driver forced teen to perform sex act (wfaa.com)
4 Comments on “[VIDEO] The Economics of Sex”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
[…] Pundit from another Planet Essential to the mission of the Austin Institute is the dissemination of both thought-provoking and […]
…21st Century is weird.
Reblogged this on Consecuencias imprevistas and commented:
Economía del sexo.
No me gusto che, me parece exagerada la idea de los economistas de explicar todo en base a la teoria de la oferta y la demanda.