[VIDEO] The Hammer: Obama Pretends ‘This is All Settled Science’Posted: February 17, 2014
The Daily Caller‘s Brendan Bordelon writes: Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer questioned President Barack Obama’s new climate change push on Monday, claiming “the president pretends that this is settled science” when in reality there is little the United States can do to reverse global carbon emissions.
[Charles’ book: Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics at Amazon]
The columnist warned about the dangers of crafting policy based on unsettled scientific theory — especially when that theory admits there is little one country can do to halt runaway greenhouse gases.
“The president pretends that this is all settled science,” he began. “Newton’s laws were considered settled for 200 years until a patent clerk [Albert Einstein] in Switzerland turned them over with a single paper in 1903 — and that was pretty settled science. The idea that this is all settled is absurd…”
- Krauthammer’s Take: Climate Change ‘Is a Matter of Almost Theology’ (nationalreview.com)
- The Hammer: Obama’s Claims of No Corruption in the IRS Is ‘a Farce’ (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Krauthammer’s Take: Climate Change ‘Is a Matter of Almost Theology’ (ivoter.com)
- The Hammer: Where Does The Law Exist? ‘In Obama’s Head’ (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Krauthammer: Obama ‘wakes up in the morning and decides what the law is going to be’ (dailycaller.com)
- Krauthammer on O-Care: “This Law Doesn’t Exist; It Exists in Obama’s Head” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Krauthammer: Obama Has Essentially Lost Afghanistan ‘Even As It’s Going On’ (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Krauthammer’s Take: To Say There’s No Corruption in the IRS is a Farce (nationalreview.com)