[VIDEO] Dinesh D’Souza: ‘Vindictive’ Obama Sees Critics ‘Not Merely as People Who Disagree, but as Enemies’Posted: February 23, 2014
Evan McMurry writes: Author and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza speculated to Megyn Kelly Friday night that FBI’s indictment of him for campaign finance fraud may be Alinsky-style political retribution for his anti-Obama film 2016. Earlier this week, four Senators sent a letter to FBI Director James Comey demanding an explanation for what they termed the “selective prosecution” of D’Souza.
“I am a public critic of the president and I do recognize this has made me vulnerable to a form of counterattack…”
He added that Obama, whom he characterized as “vindictive,” had released a video response to 2016 on his website, proving the film had gotten under the president’s skin.
“…there is a sense here that Obama treats his critics not merely as people who disagree, but as enemies.”
- Senators Demand FBI Head Answer Questions About Dinesh D’Souza’s Indictment (joemiller.us)
- Senators call out the FBI for political targeting of Dinesh D’Souza (examiner.com)
- Dinesh D’Souza: Obama’s Vindictive, His Kenyan Family Paranoid (Video) (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Senators send letter to FBI demanding explanation of Dinesh D’Souza indictment (bizpacreview.com)
- D’Souza: There’s a sense Obama treats his critics as enemies (foxnews.com)
- Dinesh D’Souza on Fox News: There’s A Sense Obama Treats His Critics Not Merely As People Who Disagree, But As Enemies (hapblog.com)
- Dinesh D’Souza To Be Arrested Tomorrow (iowntheworld.com)
- Four Senators demand FBI answer for indictment of Dinesh D’Souza (fireandreamitchell.com)
- Obama goes after filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza and Hollywood conservatives (fellowshipoftheminds.com)