Decadent Nostalgia: Celebrating The Top 12 Moments From Obama’s ‘Era Of Austerity’Posted: February 24, 2014
1. Calm down. That’s why they call it bone china.
2. Secretary of State John Kerry visits his yacht during Egypt crisis. So?
3. Perhaps this jewelry’s price tag could feed a family of four for a year. What’s important is that it looks good.
4. Many people are friends with billionaires and help them celebrate birthdays in Maui.
5. Many people are BFF with Beyonce and hang out with her all the time.
- The Federalist’s Hemingway Deconstructs Abortion Lobby’s Latest PR Push (newsbusters.org)
- Is Hollywood Admitting ‘War on Women’ a Farce? (heritage.org)
- A Man Taking Care of His Wife and Daughter Is Now an “Alternative Lifestyle”? (biltrix.com)
- How Mollie Hemingway used Twitter to push the media to cover Gosnell (dailycaller.com)
- Mollie Hemingway : Is The LEGO Movie The Most Subversive Pro-Liberty Film Ever? (ricochet.com)