[VIDEO] On Senate Floor Harry Reid Claims All Obamacare Stories (That Aren’t Favorable to the Administration) Are Made-Up ‘Horror Stories’Posted: February 27, 2014 | |
In a Desperate Hail-Mary Pass, Praying The Democrats Don’t Lose Senate Majority, Harry Reid Insults Millions of Suffering People by Calling Them Liars
Americans Overwhelmingly Reject Obamacare, Democrats Mobilize, Harry Reid Unveils Senate Campaign’s Doomed Strategy
It isn’t “absolutely false.” That particular woman got an insurance cancellation letter because of the implementation of Obamacare — and apparently that’s the Koch brothers’ fault.
But are we going to believe Harry Reid, or our lying eyes, ears and millions of cancellation notices?
We now have an early nominee for the 2014 Lie of the Year.
Reid so very slightly walked back his comment Wednesday afternoon. Instead of “all” Obamacare horror stories being lies, Reid said that the “vast majority” are lies, which is equally pathetic.
- Reid: ‘All of’ the Obamacare Horror Stories ‘Are Untrue’ (nationalreview.com)
- Harry Reid: ALL of the Obamacare Horror Stories Are Untrue (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Despicable Harry Reid claims O-care horror stories ‘all untrue’; Epic refutation ensues [videos] (twitchy.com)
- Jon Gabriel, Ed. : Reid on Obamacare Horror Stories: “All of Them Are Untrue” (ricochet.com)
- Never mind, everybody: Harry Reid says all those Obamacare horror stories are lies (dailycaller.com)
- ‘Insulting still’: Harry Reid now claims ‘vast majority’ of O-care horror stories are lies (twitchy.com)
- Had a bad experience because of Obamacare? Lying Harry Reid says you’re a liar (michellemalkin.com)
- Harry Reid: Koch Brothers ‘Un-American’ (dailycaller.com)
- McConnell on Reid’s ‘astonishing’ Obamacare remarks: ‘He must think that everyone who disagrees with him is a liar’ [VIDEO] (dailycaller.com)