Domestic Terror U.S.A.: Georgia Tech Student Burned by Molotov CocktailPosted: February 28, 2014
Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones said Saamer Akhshabi suffered third-degree burns over 90 percent of his body. Lighter fluid and a charred pillow and mattress were found inside the apartment, along with the Molotov cocktail and several plastic bottles filled with gasoline and kerosene.
The FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, along with the Atlanta Police Department and Atlanta Fire-Rescue are working to investigate the circumstances behind the incident. Homeland Security was also notified of the explosion.
Akhshabi was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital. His biography on Georgia Tech’s website says he’s a PhD student in the school’s College of Computing and attended the University of Tehran in his native Iran before coming to Georgia.
Georgia Tech released a statement Tuesday evening….Read the rest>>>
- Possible Molotov cocktail, bottles of fuel found at scene where Georgia Tech student was burned (jacksonville.com)
- Jihadi Work Accident In Georgia ?… (theconservativetreehouse.com)
- Jihad in Atlanta: Explosive Materials Found in Muslim Student’s Apartment After He Is Severely Burned by “Incendiary Device” (tomfernandez28.com)
- Investigators Find Molotov Cocktails Inside IRANIAN STUDENT’S Burned Apartment (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Saamer Akhshabi Burned on 90% of Body After Molotov Cocktail Blows – GA Tech PhD Student (findalismonkeyinthemiddle.blogspot.com)
- Suspected Molotov cocktail found in area where Georgia Tech student severely burned (timesfreepress.com)
- Georgia Tech grad student from Iran blows self up with Molotov cocktail (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)