[VIDEO] ‘Sit Down, Lois’: Issa Brings Back Lois Lerner to Testify on WednesdayPosted: March 3, 2014
Lois Lerner, the official involved in the IRS‘s targeting of conservative and Tea Party groups, will testify before Congress on Wednesday, according to House oversight committee chairman Darrell Issa.
“We believe that evidence that we’ve gathered causes her, in her best interest, to be someone who should testify.”
Lerner had previously invoked the Fifth Amendment and refused to answer questions from members of Congress about her role in the IRS scandal.
Issa announced the news this morning on Fox News Sunday, saying that Lerner’s lawyer has indicated that Lerner will answer any questions the committee has for her. “We believe that evidence that we’ve gathered causes her, in her best interest, to be someone who should testify,” Issa said.
- Lois Lerner to Testify before Congress on Wednesday (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
- Lois Lerner Changes Mind, Will Testify Before Congress About IRS Tea Party Scandal… (weaselzippers.us)
- Lois Lerner to Finally Testify Before Congress According to Rep. Darrel Issa (joemiller.us)
- Will Lerner Testify Or Not? (lonelyconservative.com)
- Issa: Lerner Will Testify Before Congress on Wednesday (freebeacon.com)
- Smidgen Reversal – “On Again” – Former IRS Head Lois Lerner Changes Mind and Will Testify Before House Committee (theconservativetreehouse.com)
- Darrell Issa: Lois Lerner will testify before Congress on Wednesday [VIDEO] (dailycaller.com)
- Confusion: Issa Says Lois Lerner Has Agreed To Testify But Her Lawyer Says Otherwise (patdollard.com)
- Lois Lerner does about-face, will give Hill testimony on IRS scandal (debatepolitics.com)
- Lois Lerner definitely will or will not testify before Congress (ivoter.com)