Flashback: Reasons Why National Review’s Kevin D. Williamson Is Cooler Than YouPosted: March 8, 2014 | |
Downtrend.com has a funny item, Here Are 7 Reasons Why National Review’s Kevin D. Williamson Is Cooler Than You, from September, 2013, that I just stumbled on, even though it’s not brand new, it’s as fresh and silly as it was when it first appeared. Readers here know I’m a fan of Williamson’s writing, and frequently plug his book The End Is Near and It’s Going to Be Awesome, you can get it at Amazon] (See? I did it again) so it’s natural that I’d not resist an opportunity to promote Kevin’s coolness. Kevin’s also from Texas, which isn’t mentioned here, so it really should be 8 reasons. Here’s the post from Downtrend.com:
If you’re a conservative or a libertarian, you’ve probably heard of Kevin D. Williamson. If not, shame on you.
He’s an author who writes for National Review. If you’re unlucky enough to have never read any of his work, then drop what you’re doing immediately and go read. Call in sick if that’s what’s required, but you must read his articles right this moment.
Beyond the fact that he’s an awesome author, we also believe that Kevin D. Williamson is cooler than you. Here are 7 reasons to back up that assessment.
1. Kevin D. Williamson wrote an entire book critical of socialism
He wrote a book called The Politically Incorrect Guide To Socialism. It’s an absolute masterpiece.
It has a lot of photos and humor, rather than try to copy it here, I’ll defer to the source. Read the whole thing…
- “IRISH DEMOCRACY” UPDATE: Kevin Williamson: Civil Disobedience In The Suburbs. What’s happeni… (pjmedia.com)
- Dylan McDermott to Star in Kevin Williamson’s CBS Thriller (variety.com)
- Kevin Williamson- Our First Post Neo-con Challenge-ukraine (ruthfullyyours.com)
- The Practice’s Dylan McDermott Cops Lead Role in Kevin Williamson’s CBS Thriller (seattlepi.com)
- Citing Statistics Means You’re A Racist (iowntheworld.com)
- Kevin Williamson Nails the NSA Problems (bereansatthegate.com)
- Kevin Williamson, National Review Writer, Smashes the Phone of Obnoxious Texter Sitting Next to Him at the Theater (cheezburger.com)
- KEVIN WILLIAMSON: The Ignorant Left: An Ongoing Series. I’ve long argued that one of the prob… (pjmedia.com)
- A REALLY EXCELLENT PIECE BY KEVIN WILLIAMSON: Welfare’s Devastating Effect in The White Ghetto of A… (pjmedia.com)