Apple’s CEO Puts Cronyism Over ProfitPosted: March 8, 2014
Justin Danhof, Director of the Free Enterprise Project (and one of Tim Cook’s least favorite investors) joined the program to discuss his recent dust-up with the Apple CEO… Apparently, Cook thinks that return on investment isn’t nearly as important as pursuing “green energy” dollars from DC.
Click here to listen to Ransom Notes Radio live or for archives of previous shows.
- Tim Cook To Conservative Think Tank: ‘You Should Get Out Of This Stock’ (businessinsider.com)
- Apple Inc.’s (AAPL) environmental commitment – genuine or greenwashing (pfhub.com)
- Apple CEO To Investors: If You Don’t Believe In Climate Change Get Lost (lonelyconservative.com)
- The Newest Liberal Criminal Assault: The Right to Self Defense – John Ransom – Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary – Page full (wwlee4411.com)
- Mind blowing: Apple CEO tells ‘deniers’ to get out of Apple stock (wattsupwiththat.com)