Florida Family Experiences Unexpected Disruption After Eating Meat Tainted with LSDPosted: March 8, 2014 | |
Authorities say a Florida woman who was 9 months pregnant and her family
experienced a massive acid trip became ill after eating meat enhanced with tainted with LSD.
Tampa police say doctors induced labor and the woman had a healthy baby boy. The entire family was eventually released from the hospital in good condition.
[Note: Though I take some liberties with the headline, the photo-illustration (not the real family) and some strikethroughs, this news story is not fiction or satire, it’s a real news story. See the source item here.]
Tampa police say the family of four ate the tainted meat Monday. The Hillsborough County Medical Examiner’s Office reported Friday that the meat had been
enriched contaminated with the hallucinogenic drug.
Police say the bottom round steak was purchased from a Wal-Mart in Tampa. The store has turned over all its meat to police for testing.
Local police, along with county health officials and state and federal agriculture officials, are investigating how the drug got into the meat.
- Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police (scooprocket.com)
- Florida family falls ill after eating Walmart meat with LSD (newsday.com)
- Florida family falls ill after eating Walmart meat with LSD, authorities say (newsday.com)
- Florida Family Hospitalized After Eating LSD-Laced Meat Bought At Walmart (breitbart.com)
- Fla. family falls ill after eating meat tainted with LSD (foxnews.com)
- Fla. family falls ill after eating meat with LSD (vindy.com)
- American family hospitalized after eating meat tainted with LSD (vancouversun.com)
- Family Hospitalized After Eating Meat With LSD (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Fla. family falls ill after eating meat with LSD (wfaa.com)
- Fla. family falls ill after eating meat with LSD (kvue.com)