Juan Williams speaks out against the ‘staggering amount blind hatred directed at black conservatives by liberals’Posted: March 8, 2014
There’s two things I really admire about Juan Williams.
1. Though I disagree with Juan 85% of the time (his feisty support of Obamacare, his reliable defense of Team Obama’s foreign policy, and his stubborn loyalty to the Administration’s policies in general, can be exasperating to watch) to his credit, Juan Williams does not have a double standard when it comes to intolerance, and doesn’t hesitate to call it out. Unlike a lot of news talk show hosts, and guests, he doesn’t indulge in fake outrage.
2. Juan Williams has unusually good taste in neckties. Contrary to Blake Gopnik’s complaint about the sorry state of neckwear among political commentators these days, I believe Williams is the under-appreciated winner here. True, most of the time Juan’s ties are not noteworthy. But every once in a while, he’ll appear on a talk show with a necktie so unique, so well-coordinated , so exquisite, I’ll find myself thinking, “man, that’s a nice necktie”. I’ve even tweeted Juan to say so. Sure, it may seem trivial. But man with wrong opinions, but good taste in neckwear, is hard to hold a grudge against.
“There is a disgraceful double standard amongst liberals, particularly those in academia, in the hatred they direct at black conservatives.
We saw this last April when the conservative neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson was forced to step down as a Commencement Speaker for Johns Hopkins University (where he ably served as the head of pediatric neurosurgery).
Liberals on the Hopkins campus mobilized against Carson because he criticized President Obama’s health care reform law and said that he opposed gay marriage.
I am not a conservative but I have spoken out for years against the staggering amount blind hatred directed at black conservatives by liberals.
Liberals are shockingly quick to demean and dismiss brilliant black people like Rice, Carson, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, U.S. Senator Tim Scott (R-SC), Professor Walter E. Williams and economist Thomas Sowell because they don’t fit into the role they have carved out for a black person in America.
Black Americans must be obedient liberals on all things or risk being called a race traitor or an Uncle Tom…”
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives (ihatethemedia.com)
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives (hotair.com)
- Juan Williams on Liberals’ Hate for Black Conservatives (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- JUAN WILLIAMS: Rutgers rage against Condi Rice – why do liberals have so much hate for black conse… (pjmedia.com)
- Rutgers vs. Rice (axbroomes.wordpress.com)
- Juan Williams Gets One Right Today (necessaryandpropergovt.wordpress.com)
- Larwyn’s Linx: Ted Cruz calls for abolition of the IRS (directorblue.blogspot.com)
- The same way liberals call blacks “house N…rs” and “Uncle Toms” and claim it’s okay “because liberals can’t be racists, by definition”. (christopherfountain.wordpress.com)
- Juan Williams calls himself a libertarian; Hilarity ensues (twitchy.com)
- Rove: Rutgers fight against Rice is ‘childish’- WILLIAMS: Why do liberals hate black conservatives? (foxnews.com)