[VIDEO] CNN’s Don Lemon: ‘Is It Preposterous to Think a Black Hole Caused Flight 370 to Go Missing?’Posted: March 20, 2014
CNN’s Don Lemon has been entertaining all sorts of theories about the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370, including the chance something “supernatural” happened, but on Wednesday night, he actually asked panelists about the possibility a black hole was involved. Lemon brought this up along with other “conspiracy theories” people have been floating on Twitter, including people noting the eerie parallels to Lost and The Twilight Zone, and wondered, “is it preposterous” to consider a black hole as a possibility?
Here’s another theory I’ll just throw out there: what about the plane entered a wormhole into another dimension? I don’t know if that’s how the science works, though.
- Why America is Failing – This is really stupid – ‘CNN’s Don Lemon: ‘Is It Preposterous’ to Think a Black Hole Caused Flight 370 to Go Missing’? (thelastofthemillenniums.wordpress.com)
- Cnn: Missing 777 Swallowed by ‘Black Hole’? (redflagnews.com)
- My favorite part is when Mary Schiavo informs that “Lost” is a TV show. http://t.co/NqUDYudaXN (mediaite.com)
- CNN’s Don Lemon Has To Ask If A Black Hole Eated Up Malaysian Airliner (wonkette.com)
- CNN’s Don Lemon on the Missing Plane: Was It a Black Hole, Maybe the Supernatural? (independentsentinel.com)
- CNN Actually Speculated If A Black Hole Swallowed The Missing Malaysia Flight (businessinsider.com)
- CNN’s dumbest news question, evar (wattsupwiththat.com)